And one where you can actually see the groom--here they are: Mr. and Mrs. Lawrence Jameson, III
It was fun to see so many friends there! Allison and Brett get a special shout out because Allison is one of the few people I know for sure actually reads our blog!
Here is one of Sam and me--Cate is actually in this photo, too. She's all around the edges of my cheeks and just below my chin, particularly on the left.
Seeing this photo makes me realize why, as we were walking up the stairs at the temple to get to Heidi and Larry's wedding, one of the people working in the temple said to me, looking at my belly, "Oh, you should take the elevator on the way down," as if I might or might not go in to labor during the sealing. Oh boy. If only she knew Cate wouldn't be here until Christmas. It was kind of like the lady at the Southwest check-in counter who said to me last weekend, "Is someone due soon?" to which I responded (nicely, very nicely), "Um, I'm sure someone is, but I'm not!" Or the very kind woman at church today who said, "How much longer do you have to go?"
Do I really look that uncomfortable?
Anyway, back to the wedding. Here are the Cabo girls:
A lot has changed since our awesome trip to Cabo in May 2008. Back then Allison had just gotten married, and now she's had one adorable little girl and is pregnant with number two. I've gotten married and Cate is on the way. Heidi's gotten married and both she and Melanie have bought condos! All of which seem like very grown up things to do compared to racing out to the beach and seeing how much guacamole we could eat and how many fruity drinks we could drink in a day!
Thanks for the shout out, Nancy! It was a delightful evening - thanks for the great company!
ReplyDelete