Monday, November 14, 2011

Four

Baby Major #2
arriving June 2012

7 comments:

  1. ah! good thing i read your blog so i can find out important news like this ;)

    tj and i were just talking about how sad we are to have missed out on the 1 yr old club that everyone else seems to be a member of right now - so happy you are going to have one for Wells to hang out with too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hooray!!! So happy for you! Hope you are feeling well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What exciting news! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw, man...why is it that everyone I know who had a baby around the time I had my last one is running into their next one? :) Congrats, Nancy...your kids are super lucky ducklings. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Andrew shared the great news with me and we are so happy for you. Lucky baby being born to such amazing parents and to such a cute older sister. Hope you are feeling well.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations! I'm so excited for you guys!

    ReplyDelete