Friday, May 18, 2012

Something a Little Different

As you know, this is not a blog about politics. In fact, except for that one time when I questioned the proceeds of our pumpkin purchases going to support the Methodist youth group trip to Cuba (Cuba!) I've made it a rule to keep this blog out of the political mire. But, well, rules are made for exceptions, right?

I am not a "Birther." Generally, I find the whole Birther thing to be a little wacky.

But it's weird that Obama's literary agent's bio said he was born in Kenya from 1991 until sometime in April 2007, right? And that an actual human being went into the literary agent's website between April 3, 2007 and April 21, 2007 and changed "Kenya" to "Hawaii" without making any other changes? That's weird, right? http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2012/05/17/Obama-pamphlet-in-use-2007

And it's weird that some people think it doesn't matter if he was born in Kenya because, actually, it does matter, right?  Believe me, I've got bigger problems with Obama than where he was born, but um, rules are rules. Usually.

Cate's still cute.

That's all.

1 comment:

  1. Girl, I love you. And I totally agree. Seriously, if he was really born here, what's the problem with showing the proof? How quickly this could all be put to rest. The fact that his team jumps to ridicule and being offended--instead of just settling it once and for all (especially when it would/should be so very, very easy) is what's most suspicious.

    ReplyDelete