Friday, June 1, 2012

Daddy, Daddy!

Just about every day, Cate spends some time walking around the house finding pictures of Sam and saying, "Daddy! Daddy!" She doesn't even seem to recognize me in any of our family pictures, but then again, I was thinner before she got here. I blame my face fat, not her little brain, for her not being able to recognize me in, say, wedding photos. Some day she'll thank me for bringing her (AND a brother) into this world in less than two years and that will make up for it, I'm sure.

One of the cutest places Cate finds pictures of Daddy is in our wedding album. She honestly spends a few minutes each day, several times a day, flipping through the pages and finding Daddy. Here she required a little prompting, but typically she just goes from one page to the next, "Daddy!" "Daddy!" until she gets tired of it:

No comments:

Post a Comment