Sunday, June 3, 2012

Dessert

Some friends of ours went to Mark's recently and posted about dessert on their blog. I wasn't the one who made the dessert or who came out to visit them while they were there or who sent them a plate of chocolates because it was her birthday, but I still felt so flattered, as if I had been featured on their blog. When, really, it was Sam who was featured. Or, more precisely, Sam's dessert was featured. It made me realize that it's been a while since I've posted about any of Sam's creations. Here are a few things he's come up with for the restaurant recently:




Because really, if you're going to have dessert, HAVE DESSERT. And while you're at it, have some shell molded artisan chocolates, too. Or order a cake!

I'm pretty sure I'm going to get no better than the bronze this year in the Wife of the Year competition because I can't tell you exactly what all is in those delicious looking desserts, but I can assure you they are great. Sam brought me two mini german chocolate cake bite things last night and I wished he'd brought home a hundred more.


2 comments:

  1. i meant every word of it! i still have dreams about that sticky bun bread pudding...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish my husband were a pastry chef... though I have a suspicion that I would demand for him to bring home his creations every day and I would be as big as a house.

    ReplyDelete