Grandma bought her a bassinet that's featured in this shot of her room:
And last night and today when I got home from work I finished up these pillows--obviously, Cate won't use these, but I think I'll put one at the foot of her crib and one on the reading/nursing chair:
One of the best things I've made for Cate is a burp cloth made out of a shirt my mom had when she was pregnant with me! It was the first maternity top she bought, and she gave it to me when we told her we were expecting Cate. My mom is a much tinier person than I am, and there was no way the shirt was going to fit (even early in my pregnancy) so I just hung on to it. Then I had this great idea to make it into a burp cloth. I wish I'd taken a before shot of the shirt, but I didn't think of that until right this minute. Oops!
i need to learn how to sew. this is adorable. poor audrey got the shaft sharing a room with her brother ... at least it is a gender neutral green jungle theme. but still.
ReplyDeleteWe LOVED seeing baby Cate's room. So happy for you both!
ReplyDelete