Thursday, September 30, 2010

Delivery "Service"

Dear Mr. Delivery Truck Man,
You probably noticed when you left the note on our door yesterday telling us to call you to schedule a delivery time for today that we live on the third floor of our building. I'm thinking that when you loaded the package on to your truck yesterday, and again today, you noticed it weighs 102 pounds.

Yes, Mr. Delivery Truck Man, I am working from home today so that I can be here when you arrive.

No, Mr. Delivery Truck Man, I cannot help you carry it up the stairs.

I'm sorry, Mr. Delivery Truck Man, but my husband is at work.

No, Mr. Delivery Truck Man, I don't know anyone who can come over to help you.

Mr. Delivery Truck Company, don't you have another Delivery Truck Man who can help this one? So that you can, you know, DELIVER our package?

You do? Great! Thank you.

Just one more thing: Next time, Mr. Delivery Truck Men, could you please not leave a package this big and doorbell ditch me? That would be awesome.

1 comment:

  1. oh my gosh. Nancy. if i could laugh without passing out, i would. bless your heart!

    LaShawn

    ReplyDelete