I'm going to a baby shower this weekend and the mom-to-be is only registered at Wal-Mart. So off I went on Friday afternoon during lunch to the one closest to my office.
I get to the computer thing where you can look up and print registries and this woman who works there walks up to me and says, "This machine, no paper."
I just stood there, looking at her. I didn't mean to look at her like she was crazy, but I'm afraid I might have. I looked back at the machine. Then back at her. She looked at me. She looked at the machine.
Then she looked back at me like, "What? Don't you speak English?" and really, I do speak English, and I wasn't judging her for not speaking English, I was just thinking, "What do you mean, 'This machine, no paper'? Isn't this Wal-Mart? Don't you have that here?"
Hello world!
5 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment