OK, so, I love your blog. Your post about the parenting books on the nightstand was just genius. Chris and I are doing the same: lots of kisses, and speaking to our kid like he is just as smart as he actually is (and I think babies tend to be a LOT smarter than we tend to give them credit for). I have read a couple of parenting books now that we're entering the terrible 2's. In spite of all the hype, I do not like Love & Logic, but I do like Supernanny. Zero guilt, just good tips to keep yourself in control. :)
she is so adorable!
ReplyDeleteOK, so, I love your blog. Your post about the parenting books on the nightstand was just genius. Chris and I are doing the same: lots of kisses, and speaking to our kid like he is just as smart as he actually is (and I think babies tend to be a LOT smarter than we tend to give them credit for). I have read a couple of parenting books now that we're entering the terrible 2's. In spite of all the hype, I do not like Love & Logic, but I do like Supernanny. Zero guilt, just good tips to keep yourself in control. :)
ReplyDelete