So along Peter comes and he hadn't been here for two minutes before Sam and I were just staring at him marveling at how much he looks like CATE! Not one person has commented on him looking like either Sam or me. It's a genetic marvel, but I don't think anyone will ever doubt these two are siblings.
Here are a few pics of each of them to compare:
Cate
Peter
Cate
Peter
Cate
Peter
Cate
Peter
I promise there really are two of them:
(Please don't tell Cate's pediatrician she still has a bottle before bed.)
Wow, that is amazing!! How are you feeling? Those two are just so beautiful.
ReplyDeleteWOW! I know you said Peter looks like Cate, but in this case a picture is worth a 1000 words for sure! They do look identical, but most importantly they look totally adorable. You better label all your pics when you print them or 10 years from now you won't know who's who.
ReplyDeleteI am amazed! I wonder if Sam will be like my dad: he always gets the baby photos of me and my brother mixed up. (I assume you will not get them mixed up because the mother-instinct is all powerful.)
ReplyDeleteI hope you're feeling well and happy!
Congrats to all of you. Peter is so adorable - of course, he looks just like Cate. I love his name and his birth date and LOVE that he was born on St. Peter's Day. How awesome is that?? Much love to all of you and hope you're recovering well. xoxo
ReplyDelete