Sam's mom made me promise I'd never let Sam sleep with our babes unattended. So I don't. But why would I go anywhere else when I can see this adorable sight:
Sunday nap time.
And speaking of not having the camera around (which I was, a minute ago) today I missed the best photo op ever. I introduced Cate to the movie Annie. And oh boy, was that fun. She insisted on holding Peter while we watched. And, no joke, my little Cate held him (without hitting him, pulling his hair, or flailing him off her lap) for about half an hour! And he was snug as a bug, awake the whole time, just sitting there in her arms. Every few minutes Cate would look at me adoringly, then smoosh her little face against Peter's for one of her signature loud, wet kisses. Peter would wince, collect himself, and snuggle back in to her arms. Gosh, I love those two. Maybe next time I'll get the camera before we get cozy. I just couldn't stop watching them (and didn't dare leave them unattended--ack! I'm not that confident in C yet!) long enough to get the camera.
No comments:
Post a Comment